SECTION C -The "Back Page"
... News from FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE
LOCATED OFF MARION AVENUE PUNTA GORDA, FL 941 639-8721
Shops and Boutiques Open 10 am-6 pm Daily / 12 Noon-6 pm Sunday
Restaurants are open later hours.
Fishermen’s Village- Over 30 Years in business! - is the Punta Gorda marina with shopping mall, restaurants and villas for rent. It's located off Marion Ave. at 1200 West Retta Esplanade. Mall is open seven days a week; phone 1-800-639-0020 or 941-639-8721 for more information or visit www.fishville.com.
Fishermen's Village Yacht Basin is a member of the BoatU.S. Foundation's Life Jacket Loaner Program for Kids which allows boaters to borrow a child's life jacket for a day or weekend at no charge. Call the Yacht Basin at 941-575-3000 to learn more about the program.
READER'S CHOICE AWARDS FAVORITE SHOPPING DESTINATION!
1200 West Retta Esplanade #57A
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
P 941 575-3007
F 941 637-1054
FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE TO HOST ANNUAL ST. PATRICK’S DAY CELEBRATION
Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village will play host to a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Thursday, March 17, 2016. The event is free and the public is encouraged to attend. Family Friendly festivities will include:
• Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst, 11 am-3 pm, near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee
• Singer/Guitar Player Paul Cottrell, 12 Noon-3 pm, across from Village Fish Market
• Paul Strowe, the Human Jukebox, 12 Noon-3 pm, third section of Village
• Metamasque Face Painting 4-8 pm, first section of Village
• Seaview Radio Broadcast with Jeff Collins, “The Golden Hippo”, 4-6 pm, second section
• Lee County Pipes & Drums performance/parade, 5:30 pm, begins at main entrance
• Irish Music, Kelly & Emily Ann Thompson, 6-8 pm, across from Village Fish Market
Village Restaurants will feature Irish food specials (call for details/reservations)
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, FL. 941 639-8721 www.fishville.com
FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS:
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT usually on Friday/Saturday evenings 5-9 PM, Center Stage, featuring various bands/performers. Free of charge.
COUNTRY LINE DANCE LESSONS WEDNESDAYS from 7-9 PM at Center Court ($3/person). Phone 941-575-8188 for more info.
Here's the LINK to the Village. - www.fishville.com
March 2016 Section C
Entire contents Copyright © 2016 by Waterways Etc., Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
No portion of this Web site may be reproduced in any form, printed or electronic, without the express written consent of the copyright holder.